Friday, January 11, 2008

The infrequent blogger



Ok. So I am not the greatest at this blogging thing. I love the idea. I love reading other people's blogs but as you can see frequent posts seem to escape me. I am going to give this one more year and if I can at least have one posting per week I will be happy and keep this page in existance. If not, well then I will leave the blogging world forever! (well maybe not forever). ;-)


There are two things for 2007 that I always wanted to blog but for one reason or another never got around to it. I had a great professor once who always said "Better late than never!" So here they are:

1) Very randomly last year we got a visit from a very special family. I will never forget when Tim called me at work and I picked up the phone to him saying, "Oh my, there's more of them!" Terrified, I thought he was referrring to the issue we were having with pavement ants, but to my delight he was speaking of a mother duck and her ducklings who decided to walk through our yard! I am still mistified by this picture as it pops on my screensaver from time to time.

2) I have the priveledge of being dropped off at work every morning by my knight in shining armor and the president of my home, my dear sweet, loving husband! I am not much of a morning person, yet Tim is ready for anything as soon as he gets out of bed so our drives are often filled with him drumming on the wheel, singing, talking, or trying to get me to talk (or some combination of all of these things). One morning as we pulled up to my job, I opened the car door and before I could even unbuckle my seatbelt he got out of the car ran around to the other side and as I was standing, swept me off of my feet and carried me to the door. For me I think this goes on the list of - "one of life's greatest moments."
Here's to more blogging in 2008!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good to have you back in Blogville! I'm looking forward to updates on the exciting things y'all have going on in your lives! :)